Post by braided-rug on Jan 30, 2006 15:55:10 GMT 10
Chicken with Ham & Maple Fritters
PREPARE 15 mins COOK 24 mins SERVES 16
Half recipe below:
2 Eggs, lightly beaten 1/3 cup CAMP* Maple Syrup 3/4 cup Self Raising Flour 2 tblspn Mayonnaise 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil 1 tspn Oregano Leaves 400 g INGHAM* Chicken Medallions Lite 1 1/2 cups Ham, shredded 1 Carrot, grated
1. Preheat oven to 200°C(180°C for fan forced ovens).
2. Combine ham, carrot, eggs, mayonnaise and oregano in a mixing bowl. Stir in flour until well combined.
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan over low to medium heat. Add heaped tablespoons of mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Drain on crumpled kitchen paper. Keep warm.
4. Place chicken medallions on a baking paper lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and golden.
5. Serve fritters and medallions with maple syrup. Accompany with salad."
julieann: A long while back you posted a recipe for Easy Sauce by Reg and Jack Absalom, I just wanted to say thank you so much, and to mention that it is pretty good for making tomato relish. I am an Aussie living in the USA. No easy access to Ezy Sauce.JulieAnn
Sept 19, 2015 1:25:44 GMT 10
julieann: Hello, I am a Christian home schooling mother of 10. I am an Australian living in the USA. We have two bio's, four adopted and four in foster care. I keep busy home schooling four, we have four in school and our eldest two are out of home living & working
Sept 19, 2015 1:49:49 GMT 10
tamilmaha: Harry & David has been crafting specialty gifts, fruit baskets, and gourmet food gifts to send for decades. If you want the highest quality gourmet food, luxury food gifts, and gift baskets delivered, you’ve come to the right place. We grow, make,
Sept 22, 2015 23:10:55 GMT 10
tamilmaha: Harry & David has been crafting specialty gifts, fruit baskets, and gourmet food gifts to send for decades. If you want the highest quality gourmet food, luxury food gifts, and gift baskets delivered, you’ve come to the right place.http://www.giftwithabask
Sept 22, 2015 23:14:15 GMT 10
stephanie: I want to be a homeschooling mother and I'm already very excited about finding out more!
Jun 4, 2018 22:10:12 GMT 10